Max George Sealed with a kiss to Michelle Keegan after their engagement


Sealed with a kiss: The Wanted's Max George plants a smacker on his new fiancée, Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan, last week after news of their engagement
Wath Max George and Michelle Keegan Romance pictures and Videos here
The 22-year-old Max George revealed that he'd long been an admirer of Michelle, who has been voted the UK's sexiest soap female twice, he'll now be ignoring the  female fans that throw themselves at him, insisting of Michelle: 'She's a keeper for me!'
He said his love of Michelle, had changed him, musing: 'People assume because I'm in a boy band I must be sleeping around, which just isn't true. He said: 'I don't blame other guys for having a poster of Chelle on their bedroom wall because, to be honest, I do too!', Max proposed with a £10,000 diamond engagement ring.
Max insisted: 'Even though we're engaged we're not going to go and get married next week, it's a sign of our commitment. Anyway, I don't think I'm too young, I think you just know when it's right. And it definitely WAS right. He said: 'I don't think about us being a celebrity couple. I just see her as Michelle and she sees me as Max. Our work doesn't matter when it's just the two of us.
When we go out we try and keep it as quiet as we can so it's just for us. The reality TV series about our lives is never going to happen.'
The soap's producers feared she would leave to spend more time with Max so bumped up her £90,000 salary.

All Rights Reserved Fun Time News